It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 08:52 AM   #1

joshesmommy HB User
Unhappy Root tips

Has antone ever had just their root tips removed, or is it possible to save just the root tips. My crown has broken off and Im not sure if I can just have a root canal in the root tips or if they need to be removed and how this procedure is done. I am absoloutly TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2004, 09:25 AM   #2

caitlyn's mom HB User
Talking Re: Root tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshesmommy
Has antone ever had just their root tips removed, or is it possible to save just the root tips. My crown has broken off and Im not sure if I can just have a root canal in the root tips or if they need to be removed and how this procedure is done. I am absoloutly TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi joshesmommy i just came fr the dentist where i had 5 extractions 2 of them root tips. My dentist said he can not save root tips. The extractions are alot easier than regular extractions. I did not feel a thing not even pressure from these 2 . Dont be terrified there is nothing to it . I was so scared last night i did not sleep. All that missed sleep for nothing lol. Let me know how you make out

Caitlyn's mom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread