It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2004, 06:33 PM   #1

littleteeth HB User
Small bumps on gums, not painful

What could be causing me to have a small group of bumps on my gums? I know they are not herpes. They are the same color as my gums, but not painful. And it seems my gums are seperated from my tooth in that spot. I just saw the dentist about 2 weeks ago and she said I have a pocket in another tooth. When I searched online, I found that bumps on the gums could be genital warts?!?! What else could this be? I'm paniking....help me please!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2004, 07:53 PM   #2
Inactive

martid HB User
Re: Small bumps on gums, not painful

How about a simple allergy to something. You said you were just at the dentist, did you have anything done when you were there. Could be just a simple benign infection. Try a antibacterial mouth wash and have it checked. Marti

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2005, 10:22 PM   #3
(male)

joshua100 HB User

Does it almost look like a wart? I have a bump on my gum that doesn't bleed, ooze, or hurt. It's more of annoyance than anything. How big is it?

Old 08-05-2005, 10:41 PM   #4
(male)

dwhee HB User

Try calling your dentist back and see if she made any note of this area or remembers if anything was different in the area. She may know what you are questioning and set your mind at ease. If not get back over for an evaluation.

Closed Thread