It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2004, 06:55 AM   #1

blisssie HB User
loose gums feeling?

Ok for the past few days I've been having this rather odd sensation at the back bottom right of my mouth. About a year ago, my dentist discovered my back molar was cracked, so he did a filling in it and it felt fine for awhile. Recently, i've been getting this loose gums feeling back there, like when i spit it sorta feels like some gums are being sucked out with the spit or somethign.. and some minor discomfort when i eat hard food back there.. Im not sure if its related to the filling.. Im hoping i just cut the gums or something and if i leave it for a bit, it'll heal itself. Any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2004, 10:01 AM   #2

blisssie HB User
Re: loose gums feeling?

ok to further add to how it feels.. id unno if any of you have had your wisdom teeth but its kindof like how you feel after that.. like gums flapping in the wind if you will..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread