It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2004, 07:27 PM   #1
(female)

LilEeyore HB User
sores on inner lip & bumps on tongue

I hope this is the right board for this one.. if not I appologize. First let me say.. no they're not canker sores... I've had those about all my life pretty badly at times, and I know that's not what this is. For the past several days I've had these spots I guess you could say on the inside of my upper and lower lip... more on the lower lip.. right at about tooth level (but it's not from my teeth from what I can gather). They're spaced out and the sores are not open, they're red around, and the white spots on them almost look like a dog or cats pawprint. It's raised a bit. They don't hurt.. but they are annoying. It really only is painful in anyway if my tongue runs on them.

I also have bumps on my togue.. sort of in the front part of the middle of my tongue. They feel almost like when you drink something too hot and burn your tongue you know? Not that painful, but the bumps themselves physically feel like that. I have a few that run to the tip of my tongue, but not many. It doesn't affect my taste or anything... but no matter what I seem to do.. none of it seems to help at all. My mouth is not dry at all, I don't have HIV (that seems to have come up a lot in my trying to do online research.. thought I'd throw it in.)... Any help here? If it's not better by next week at some point I figure on going to the dr. But I really don't have the $$ to spend on that if I could maybe figure out it was "just so and so" instead you know?? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2004, 06:10 AM   #2
(female)

norrell HB User
Re: sores on inner lip & bumps on tongue

It does not sound like anything I've come in contact with. I'm puzzled as well. You better go get it check out.

Closed Thread