It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2005, 07:35 PM   #1

lionna HB User
Painful bumps on tongue?

got my tongue pierced a few months ago.. everything healed fine..

i had to change my barbells after one of them fell out.. thats when under my tongue began to feel tender..

its not so much the muscle, but these strange bumps that look almost like little arms under my tongue, not more than 1mm long.. like little flaps of skin or milia.. its a red line with these little bumps going down.. just a few underneath and one on the top(i have two piercing in my tongue) near one of the barbells..

i have a dentists appointment on the 10th and i have read that if the piercings are infected NOT to take them out to ensure drainage.. im just looking for a little help in the interim..

if this sounds familliar to anyone, advice would be most appriciated.. thanks..

Last edited by lionna; 01-03-2005 at 07:36 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2005, 05:40 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Jenteal HB User
Re: Painful bumps on tongue?

That should go away with time. I have mine pierced also. The bump bothered me so I just pulled it off. I do not suggest that you do that as I can not say for sure that what I pulled off is what you are describing. Go back to where you go it pierced and they can tell you for sure. There should not be any cost to have them lok at it.

Jenteal

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread