It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
(female)

Border3899 HB User
Bottom front teeth in pain

Hi All! I've been lurking for awhile and havent had a need to post until now. Now i've got a problem. Here are my symptoms...last weekend i had very bad sinus pain, that finally went away. Then on Wednesday morning i woke up with 6 of my front teeth throbbing slightly, which went away after taking some Advil. I thought nothing of it. Last night my glands in my neck were swollen and tender and i woke up this morning with a very bad headache and those 6 teeth slightly throbbing again. Took some Advil and the pain got a bit better. After i got home from work the pain was very bad, i took some Tylenol and it did nothing, the pain and throbbing got so bad i felt like i was going to throw up and i got chilled all of a sudden, so i took an anti-inflammatory, and the chills went away, two hours later the throbbing is much much worse and my gums on the bottom where the teeth are hurting are very very red and the pain is to the point where i can not close my mouth or have my tongue touch my teeth without wanting to scream. Wondering what the problem is, everything was OK when i had my dental check up three weeks ago and now 6 of my bottom front teeth hurt so bad i feel like i could throw up at any time. Wondering if any of you have any idea's, it's weird to me that three weeks ago everything showed up fine and now i'm in severe pain....Any help would be great!!!

Old 02-21-2005, 08:11 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

xpax HB User
Re: Bottom front teeth in pain

Hi. I am no dentist, but it sounds like you have contracted something, or an underlying condition has developed.

It seems you have no choice but to go back to a good dentist before you lose everything. Sorry if that scares you.

Last edited by xpax; 02-21-2005 at 08:13 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2005, 12:00 PM   #3
(female)

Border3899 HB User

Hi There! Thanks for the reply, i ended up making an emergency trip to the dentist on Saturday. It ended up being an infection in one of the teeth which was causing all of them to hurt. She drilled a hole, and a bunch of pus came out, more than she's typically seen with infected teeth. Then she cleaned the tooth out, put medication in there and a temp filling. I go back at the end of the month to finish the root canal. She put me on antibiotics to kill the infection and some pain killers to get me through the first few days. I'm doing much better now that the pressure has been relieved, although still have a little pain in two of the teeth near the one that is bad. Thanks again!

Old 05-30-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
(male)

fiets HB User

hello,
I have this throbbing pain in al my teeth. It first started 3 years ago with a mild throbbing sensation in al my teeth. In time it got worse. Dentist doesn't see anything wrong. what can be the cause? if there is nothing wrong with my teeth.The x ray also doesn't show anything wrong. The throbbing sensation is not very painfull but it is irritating. Don't want to walk with this for the rest of my life.
so if anyone has any idea. I would be happy to hear that

Closed Thread