It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2005, 02:12 PM   #1

SnappDragon HB User
Unhappy Bump on the roof of mouth

I am not sure what this is. I have a small pimple like bump on the roof of my mouth. It is on the left hand side and it hurts when I eat or do anything like talk. It is red and irretated and it hurts like crazy. It hasen't gotten better in a few days and it is making me nuts. I am scared it is something horrible but I know I can't think that way. I have had absesses before and it doesn't feel like that. It feels like a pin head bump and it is painful. Does anyone know or can you help me in finding out what it is? It just came up a few days ago and it didn't hurt but now it is very painful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2005, 05:46 AM   #2
(female)

star12300 HB User
Re: Bump on the roof of mouth

I've had that before. I don't know what it is but it usually goes for me in a few days. Hang on, it will probably get better soon. But if you're really worried about it you should see your doctor or dentist

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2005, 04:18 PM   #3

SnappDragon HB User

Hi Starr
Thank You for your post. I am trying to hang on but it is driving me batty. I wasn't gonna call the Dentist cause I owe so much there as it is but it hurt so much today and I couldn't stand it so tomorrow morning I go. I will let you know what it is and Thank You again for the reply.

Old 05-03-2005, 11:11 PM   #4
(male)

yaddayadda3 HB User

ive had taht before also argg im going to the dentist friday tell me how yours went snapp ;D

Old 11-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
(female)

sacthc HB User

Hi, I just registered to this site after going on google for an answer to my problem. I have a small pump on the roof of my mouth. Doesn't hurt. I went to see my ENT Dr. and she did not know what it was, however she did do a biopsy which was negative. Quess what, a month later the bump is back, this time slightly larger and exactly were the other bump was. I have an appointment on monday again. This time I want a better answer, or she has to send me for a second opinion. Anyone out there with an answer as to what this could be???????????

Old 03-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
(male)

DC2389 HB User

Anyone figure out what this is?

Closed Thread