It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2002, 06:36 PM   #1
Inactive

Piperdreams HB User
Talking Antonia - Dentist refunded my $$$ !

Hi:

Remember about ten days ago I mentioned that I write a stern letter to my former dentist about having my money refunded. It is for the ill-fitting crown that has been giving me all kinds of pain and discomfort. Guess what, I received a check today in the mail from him-a full refund. I guess it pays to be persistent sometimes. Now, I need to find an honest and skillfull dentist to have this crown replaced. Wish me luck!

Piper

Old 06-26-2002, 07:07 AM   #2

antoni HB User
Hi Piper,

Congradulations!!!!I'm glad you got your money back.
See sometimes things turn out right. You didn't let him get away with it and he knew it!!!! Good luck with your crown replacement. I think you posted on the TMJD board too because you have like jaw discomfort and TMJD symptoms. I had that too for like a year and symptoms went initially away when I had the bad tooth refilled and it improved my bite. However, the symptoms came back(pulling sensation below ear, slight pain). WHat a bummer. I thought the symptoms went away completely but surprisingly they came back??!!!So if you have TMJD symptoms from bad dental maybe it can be corrected with the right treatment, I just hope it will be permanent.

Yesterday, I went to my dentist for a cleaning and checkup. He is sick of hearing about me complain about the 9 fillings that were done unnecessarily. He told me "take a vacation from your teeth for the next 6 months". He's had enough of me!!!!!So I will try and do that. I hope you can too once the crown is repaired properly and that will make you stop thinking about it. But now until things are made right you have no choice. Did you find a good dentist to do the repair work??? After I went through 5 quacks, my current dentist was referred to me by a friend who he had done work on so I felt he would do a good job and he did relative to what the other ones couldn't do.

[This message has been edited by antoni (edited 07-01-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread