Casey!!!!!That is terrible!! My daughter is a Nurse.
She told me how to use my kit and it works. I feel guilty telling you since what happened is preventable but for others' use here goes:
D said, "mom, you do Not need to line the form with a
row of bleach like you'd use a line of toothpaste.
You put a pea sized amount in the front, in one place,
in the form then RUB IT TO THE BACKS with your finger.
I got my bleach on ebay and have not had a problem.
The bleach lasts forever this way and no burning.
Let us know what they decide to do. Skins grafts are pretty drastic and uncomfortable. Seems like you could find a healing ointment to apply between all meals and at bedtime and maybe take antibiotics. Good luck to you