It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2002, 01:33 PM   #1
(male)

Sebum HB User
Post Painful gums...

A few weeks ago, I got my top braces put on, and now right behind my right canine tooth, my gum is REALLY sore. All the pain when I got my braces is gone except for this one spot....

What can I do to help it? It isnt getting any better and it hurts when I brush that spot....

I also think I have weak gums too. When I was younger, a piece of my gum came off, right underneath my bottom front tooth.

I went to an oral surgeon and they had to cut a piece of my gum from the roof of my mouth and stich it to the place it fell off.

What can I do to strengthen my gums?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I'm 14.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2002, 04:41 PM   #2

Jim HB User
Hi;

You might try using a soft tooth brush, and start out slow and short time in your brushing , then increase the time to give your gums some more stimulation. You should also check your diet! eat healthy, there could be a shortage of some vitamins or minerals, best source is from the foods you eat. I don't think that a hamburger and a few pills will be the best way to go.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread