It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2002, 06:50 PM   #1

Deb47 HB User
Post Front Teeth Pain

Hi there. I've been having pains in 1-2 top front teeth. The pain started a few weeks ago, when I was flossing my teeth. As I was putting the floss between two of my top front teeth, I felt a sharp pain. I noticed how tender those teeth were to floss. Ever since, those teeth have bothered me. I had my regular dentist check the teeth like 5 weeks ago; he saw nothing wrong on x-ray. Today I asked my Endondtist to check the teeth...he also took an x-ray and said he can't see a problem. I have tapped these teeth accidently sometimes, with my Sonicare toothbrush. Its like a sore you keep biting down on...I keep doing it. Every time I tap on the teeth, it makes them/the tooth sore for a few days. One of these teeth has a chip in it; on the bottom. Today my Endondtist hit the teeth hard, trying to test them. All I could tell him was that the teeth felt sore...his tapping on them didn't make it hurt more at the time. But since I've been home, the teeth have been real sore. I know I need to stop hitting the teeth accidently...I wonder if this tooth/teeth will heal in time? It's kind of strange, and worries me. Deb47

Closed Thread