It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2003, 07:16 PM   #1
(female)

emmab HB User
Post second set of wisdom teeth!!!

I have had all 4 wisdom teeth removed, and the other day started getting jaw pain similar to when i had decayed wisdom teeth. just went to the dentist who can see no decay, but said from xray that i have a second wisdom tooth up there! anyone heard of this happening, and is that the likely cause of pain???

Old 02-25-2003, 07:37 PM   #2

RubyD HB User
I don't know about wisdon teeth specifically, but my sister did have an extra set of three or four of her teeth. They were in the front and she had them removed.

On the other hand, a friend of mine still has all her baby teeth except for the front four. She had no permanent teeth anywhere. Given a choice, I'd rather have a third set than baby teeth! Although she is so petite and has such a small head that people don't usually notice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2003, 08:06 AM   #3
Veteran

Risky Business HB User
Question

Wow: I have never heard of that. It's bad enuff to have one set. I am down to one wisdom tooth and I do not have dental insurance.

So I am trying to get about save enuff to get that toothn extracted. I wish you well and hopefully things will be ok.

Sincerely,

Risky Business

Old 03-09-2003, 02:12 PM   #4
Inactive

ds4832 HB User
Been there, dealing with that now..i had all 4 wisdome teeth extracted 16 years ago..about 6 months ago I noticed something that felt like a tooth coming in..it was a fifth wisdom tooth..I was told years ago that i had a fifth wisdom tooth but not to worry because it probably would never come through the gum..guess that dentist was wrong..its not giving me any trouble so i'm just leaving it alone

Closed Thread