It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2003, 08:02 PM   #1

sue0000 HB User
Post Intentional Replantation

I was just diagnosed with an abscess/cyst? under a failed root canal (root canal done 1 1/2 yrs ago). I have no pain at all in the tooth or surrounding area and didn't even know that the root canal failed. It looks like the tooth had an apicoectomy performed on it but in actuality, it didn't. I am considering having the tooth extracted and reimplanted due to the location (lower tooth and close to nerve that could cause facial paralysis) and the possibility of fracture underneath the gum. Has anyone done this before and if so, what is the long term prognosis? Any advice would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
non-intentional weight loss- help! FLsWomen Diet & Nutrition 1 02-02-2010 02:48 PM
intentional sleep deprivation nervous neddy Bipolar Disorder 9 01-30-2009 01:05 AM
intentional replantation dav9900 Dental Health 2 02-25-2005 12:10 PM
Titanium Plate fusion : Long term concerns fkissam Spinal Cord Disorders 7 06-01-2004 10:05 PM
Intentional Replantation Revisited sue0000 Dental Health 0 09-27-2003 09:37 AM