It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2003, 01:55 PM   #1

Respo Mycojackson HB User
Post Denture materials - less toxic suggestions?

I am sure that the temporary liners in my new dentures are causing the basic problems of "environmental illness", the reaction to toxins.

I asked the denturist what materials are in it, and he shrugged it off. I would love to go back and present him with a list of materials, and there potential health effects. That way, maybe we could have a serious discussion about materials to use.

The main denture base is polymer, and that allways has some plastisizer toxins. It is made from petrochemicals I think. Most things are.

Then, the liner is soft, which poses many more, and much worse, potential problems. This is what I want to find better, healthier materials for.

It is difficult to protect one's self when the professionals won't co-operate. I know he knows much more than he says, but just shrugs. Ask ourselves why they are like this, and the only answers are damn near criminal. They are taking huge risks with MY health. What can we expect from the industry that still says mercury is safe in our mouths!

So , if anyone has info, or sources of info, on denture materials, I would very much apprectiate it if you sent me the link, or if you would post the info here.

If there are no replies, that says volumes about being kept in the dark over this crucial issues to all denture wearers. And that no lawyers will take on dental injury cases indicates a wider conspiracy.

How can I cure my bowel disease when toxins keep getting stuffed down mt throat?! Do I have the right to help myself, more than their right to maximise profits? Not in this world eh?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread