It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
Inactive

ryanpaus HB User
Question wisdom teeth symptoms?

Hey everyone. I have posted a bit in the TMJ forum but wanted to see what everyone thought about my symptoms in the dental problems board. I have had headaches and fatigue for 5 years straight. I have nver not had a headache, Ever in these past five years. Alot of my syptoms lead me to think I have TMJD but also some lead me to think I may need my wisdom teeth extracted. I was wondering if anyone has constant headaches that never stop. I am very weak and always tired. I think I suffer from some sort of dementia* due to what ever is causing my heaches. All my headaches started when I was about 15 years old. I thinkthats when wisdom teeth start to develop as well isnt it? I also have very puffy checks and droopy eyes. Both of witch are symptoms of TMJD and wisdom teeth impaction. I had X rays done of my jaw and have started splint theropey for my TMJD but it hasnt helped much. Also they noticed that all my wisdom teeth are impacted. The upper wisodm teeth are so impacted tey are pretty much sitting right on top of my 2nd molars. The dentist thought that they may have broken into my synus cavity. I had more to say but I cant remember what it all right now. If anyone has ever had constant heaches from wisdome teeth please let me know how they felt and if you think its possible for my heaches to come from wisdom teeth. thx

Old 09-30-2003, 01:21 PM   #2
Inactive

ryanpaus HB User
I was reading around on this board. Does anyone know somebody that has had there wisdom teeth puncture into there maxillary sinus? Thats what I think I have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2003, 04:45 AM   #3

5yrman HB User
I get head and facial aches due to my impacted wisdoms . It really stinks because I cant afford to get them taken out . They want like $800.00 to do it ,and thats on top of my $1800.00 dental bill. Health care in the U.S.A. sucks!

Closed Thread