It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2003, 10:34 PM   #1
Lost&Hopeful

Question SEVERE fatigue & tooth infection?

I just posted a little while ago about having pericoronitis due to my infected wisdom teeth. I know it IS an infection, but can this TYPE of infection make you tired? I know I get extremely exhaused with an ear infection or a sinus infection, but a tooth infection can make you feel the same way? I'm so exhaused I can't move and can barely keep my eyes open.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2003, 08:34 AM   #2
Inactive

Puzzled HB User
yes any infection can make you tired. it's your body's way of telling you you need to rest to help fight the infection. Did you start your antibiotic? I saw you said you were going to- hope that went okay. And please finish the whole bottle.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2003, 03:03 PM   #3
Lost&Hopeful

No, I didn't start yet, but I'm going to start tomorrow when I fill the prescription. I've even been putting that off I will take the stuff though, I need it I suppose I just needed some comforting words since I feel so bad, thank you so much.

[Edited to remove cuss word. Please use words like "bad" or "horrible" etc. Thanks.]

[This message has been edited by Well-come (edited 10-03-2003).]

Closed Thread