It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2003, 10:32 PM   #1
Inactive

madara HB User
Post Whats with all this kissing and dentures, making me nervous!

I never gave that part of having to get dentures a thought but after reading dozen concerns here I am wonder if I am picturing dentures right? I thought visually perhaps you could not even tell. Now for "close quarters" what exactly makes you think someone is going to freak out and you should tell them in advance? Draw me picture, he, I am male(So I rather just stay confident and be a flirt). They will feel some wiring? Feel that the teeth dont feel right? Dentures are not tight enough to handle kissing? lol
boggle, or you guys just being vainly parnoided with no facts? Cuz your freaking me out! Especially given fact when I do finally find a dentist in my area that takes my blue card and or medicare I get feeling not going to be best quality money can buy Hmm I did hear once friend of friend got his teeth extracted in ER and asleep too. Hmm I have look into that. The sooner I start the-months-of-no-teeth healing before summer the better..

anyhow thanks
rambling madara

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Someone please tell me whats it like, Man Apart Depression 29 02-06-2011 05:19 AM
kissing shorti Sexual Health - General 5 05-03-2008 09:58 PM
Had my oral surgery today and new dentures! JackOfHearts Dental Health 61 12-24-2007 07:42 AM
can i get a denture that won't get in the way of my kissing ea11057 Dental Health 2 10-02-2007 09:19 AM
im thinking about getting dentures gummymom Dental Health 9 11-26-2005 03:12 AM