It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2003, 05:46 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

GettingWellAgain HB User
Question Antibiotics making me high

Hello,
I posted about a week ago (under the name Lost&Hopeful probably, I'm now back to Solstice1221 again since I can't have both) about being afraid to take my antibiotics for my infected wisdom teeth because I've had such bad experiences with them. After everyone telling me that I definitely should take them and encouraging me, I finally did. I've been taking them for about three days now, and I feel so high! It's so incredibly annoying. I'm all spacey and out of it and HORRIBLY tired. I feel as though I can't think clearly and I thought maybe it was due to the infection, the the infection didn't make me feel spacey and high like this, it just made me not feel well. This Clindamycin I'm taking is making me a space cadet! Has this ever happened to anyone else? Thanks

Old 10-11-2003, 12:47 AM   #2

tryingtofeelgood HB User
I suppose you could be tired because you are fighting an infection. Perhaps getting some vitamins from your local health store to help with immune system A and C are good for this. I would also get some acidophillus which will help restore the normal flora in your intestines. This could also be making you feel sick. Are you on oral antibiotics? For how long?

HTH

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread