It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2003, 02:59 PM   #1

NikkiK HB User
Question Sonic Care Toothbrush

I just bought a Sonic Care Toothbrush which is really intense on my teeth, and sometimes slips around in my mouth. My question is, is it possible to chip your teeth if the electric toothbrush bangs against them? I'm really hoping my teeth are stronger than that, but sometimes I feel as if some of my teeth are being filed down!

Old 10-15-2003, 05:45 AM   #2

Laura79 HB User
Sonic Care is one of the best electric toothbrushes out there. It will take you a while to get used to it, please be patient. As for chipping your teeth. Don't worry, it won't. SMILE

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2003, 09:34 PM   #3

Caligal HB User
NikkiK...if you do not like the Sonic Care tooth brush, I highly recommend the Rotadent. It has softer bristles, so it is not as hard on your teeth. i used to have a Sonic Care and I hated it..never used it because it HURT! I absolutely love my Rotadent!

Old 10-26-2003, 01:37 PM   #4

starlite40 HB User
Hi,
I just wanted to say that I bought a sonic toothbrush a week ago and I love it. It took some getting use to and you have to learn how to properly use it to keep it from hitting your teeth or splattering tooth paste everywhere but it leaves my teeth very clean. I have braces too and it makes it easier to clean around them. So I give it a thumbs up.

Closed Thread