It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2005, 07:56 AM   #1
(male)

TroyDonn HB User
Still Sore after Oral Surgery

Should I still be sore a week after my molar was removed? It seems as though the area is healing okay, I can touch it without much pain, but there is a deep continual pain. I tried some Kankaid today and it actual made it feel a little better but I'm not sure I should have done that. I have stopped eating anything hard and gone to Diet drinks and jello to ease the pain.

Old 12-30-2005, 01:06 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Joanna20 HB User
Re: Still Sore after Oral Surgery

hello, same as happened to me.
I have a retained root inside and a wisdom teeth coming out behind it and plus 2 days ago I extracted the molar on the other side so I can only eat soup and very soft stuff I'm going back to the dentist when everything is healed to take out the wisdom teeth and that stupid retained root. So many extractions for orthodontic treatment. It's gonna be worth it
If it still hurts in a couple of days go back there and make sure you don't have an infection or a retained root/piece of root there!
Good luck

Joe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread