It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2006, 07:56 AM   #1
(female)

mariazzzz HB User
Causes of Widened PDL?

What else can cause a widened PDL besides occlusion?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2006, 04:28 AM   #2
(female)

mariazzzz HB User
Re: Causes of Widened PDL?

Anyone know what the causes are? Any professionals here?

[Note that Healthboards is for peer support and is not a professional advice forum. Please do not ask members to violate the rules and identify their profession. You can read more about this by clicking the "Posting Rules" above. Thanks - Well-come Moderator.]

Last edited by Well-come; 05-23-2006 at 10:53 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2006, 05:18 AM   #3
(female)

mariazzzz HB User

Help please

Old 05-30-2006, 04:47 AM   #4
(female)

mariazzzz HB User

Does anyone know of any good dental message boards where the traffic is heavier? I would like an answer to my question. Thanks,

[Please read the board guidelines. "Members may not post anything about other message forums/chats/boards." Also note that professionals may answer your post as peer support. This means that they do not identify themselves as professionals as such and give professional advice. They may for example, say that it sounds like such and such problem...maybe you could ask you dentist about that...or something to that affect. Please click the "Posting Rules" above for more information. Thanks - Well-come Moderator.]

Last edited by Well-come; 05-30-2006 at 10:13 PM.

Old 05-31-2006, 07:11 AM   #5
(female)

mariazzzz HB User

Sorry, I wasn't asking anyone to disclose their profession, I just wanted advice. If I could ask a dentist I guess I would but since I an not getting anywhere with them , I came here ,but it seems no one knows the answer to my question so I will move on. Thanks

Closed Thread