It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2006, 11:18 PM   #1
Inactive

kevinnader HB User
mouth sores or ulcers?

well,

For the last 2 weeks ive had probs w/ my mouth. I have TMJ and it came back when I ate some pretty hard grandma utz chips 3 days in a row. My teeth and jaw were aching for a long time. I've also been having ulcers or sores lately in my mouth as well. Not sure which one or if they are even different. Its especially worse after I eat ANYTHING. There is hardly any pain, at least from the ulcers/sores. It is more like soreness and just like burnines and like a general hurt feeling in my cheeks and back of mouth. Its hard to explain how I feel after I eat something, but it isnt good at all. I just get these feelings of soreness and quick pain all over my mouth and tingly weird stuff. Thats why its hard to explain. Its because I just get these weird weird feelings and soreness all over in my mouthin certain spots. It seems like its at the back of my mouth on both sides and on my cheeks on both sides.

So does a lot of salt water helped? I've been trying it..

Is it possible for your cheeks to become swollen from ulcers in your mouth? I know someone at work told me that my one cheek looked swollen just from lookin at it on outside.

p.s. I must of bit the left side of my tongue last night in my sleep and so when I woke up I felt that and still feel that. Thats all I need for my mouth. lol.

Closed Thread