It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2006, 05:51 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hope4All HB UserHope4All HB User
Choosing Permanent denture

In september I will be getting my permanent dentures. I still have a little of the balance to pay off, I'm not sure which type of denture is "right" for what I want. I had a choice of IPN portrait (which I picked, because that was the only one that I could get the whiter shades in), Classic TM teeth and New HUE.

I keep reading with the IPN teeth you get the most NATURAL looking teeth. Well I want WHITE (not fake white though), but I want almost perfect teeth, the kind people get when they have Veneers!!!! The only thing I want different is a little longer canine.

My question is.....will they be able to do this with the IPN teeth???

I would ask the office but they barely have enough time to fix whatever problem I have at the moment let alone answer a question that doesn't have to do with the problem at hand!!!!

Thanks,
Hope

Old 06-22-2006, 07:02 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

anitak1982 HB User
Re: Choosing Permanent denture

Take a picture of the kind of smile you want and they might be able to give you exactally what you want.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2006, 12:37 PM   #3
(female)

NYtoTN HB User

Hope, I was told that when the time comes for my permanant dentures, I will be able to choose the color, size and shape. They will be set in wax and I can try them on and make any changes I want before they are set into the permanant denture material. I also want my canines and front teeth a bit longer than the laterals. That is very natural looking. I don't want them perfectly straight either. The dentist said not to worry because I will be able to aprove them before they are made.

Old 06-23-2006, 05:35 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hope4All HB UserHope4All HB User

I think I'm going to find a picture of my perfect smile and then go from there. I tried looking up the different teeth online to get more information on all three types but unfortunately it comes up with zero information.

I like to know as much as possible when making such a huge and personal purchase.

Hope

Closed Thread