It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2006, 07:11 AM   #1
(female)

sk1pp3r HB User
Wisdom Teeth!

Hello

I have 2 impacted wisdom on my lower jaw, none at the top.

I have an appoint ment next week to get them looked at again as they are causeing alot of pain.

One of my teeth at the very back, closest to where my wisdom tooth SHOULD be growing has started to turn, and i have pain on the inside of my gun near that area (the side nearest to my tongue)
Is it possible that one of my wisdom teeth is growing in towards the middle of my mouth and therefore causing the tooth next to it to turn?

I can see white under the gun where both wisdom teeth are but nothing has broken the surface.

Does anybody know if the dentist will reccomend me getting at least that one troublesom tooth removed or will i have to ask? Im not sure if this is a procedure that dentist are not keen on doing unless there is a great need to do so.

Thanks in advance for any replys

xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2006, 08:47 AM   #2
(female)

fl grl HB User
Re: Wisdom Teeth!

Hi. Are you going to your general dentist for this appt? If so he will probably take a pano x-ray(machine goes around your head & takes pic) if you haven't had one in last few years. This will allow the dentistto see exactly if the tooth is pushing on your other molar.Most general dentists will then refer you to an oral surgeon that deals with impacted teeth.,unless it's a very easy removal most general don't mess with them. The OS can use sedation,which will make you verycomfortable if it needs to be extracted. Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread