It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2006, 06:57 PM   #1
(male)

lonely1 HB User
Food lodged under tounge

I have this annoying and recurring problem that drives me nuts. Every so often I get a small piece of food lodged in a pocket under my tounge. Its always on the right side and way in the back. No matter what I do I can't get it out. I've tried everything, rinsing and gargling, even used a syringe to try squirting water back there but nothing will knock it loose. I can feel it back there constantly with my tounge but I just can't work it out. The problem is it sits there decaying and causes very bad breath besides the obvious discomfort. I had this happen earlier last month and it stayed with me for about two weeks until one day at work I sneezed and it came flying out. I was so overjoyed I could hardly contain myself, but less than two days later I found myself with the same problem in the same place and its still there today.
Has anyone had problems with something like this, or do you have any other suggestions on how to get it out of there when it happens?

Old 07-01-2006, 10:57 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

wintersun HB User
Re: Food lodged under tounge

all I would say is rinse very well after every meal..that should solve the problem..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread