It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2006, 06:55 PM   #1
(male)

Personman HB User
Unhappy OMG please help!!!

I have no CAVITIES.

I have only had 2 IN MY WHOLE LIFE.(I ate too much candy)

I brushed 3 times daily, flossed once in while and used mouth wash.

However I began using an electric toothbrush and I think that has been hell on my teeth.

I have outer edges on my teeth which are becoming TRANSPARENT. My teeth feel weaker and sometimes biting hard things hurts. No I have no cavities. The problem I think is they are becoming EXTREMELY WEAK due to the constant hard brushing of the electric toothbrush.

Things I have begun doing since 3 days ago:

-Using a toothpaste for sensititve teeth with fluoride(I heard this is suppose to help)
-I now drink a few glass of water a day that are flourated
-I HAVE BEGUN TO EAT KIDS food and soft food.(no joke)

So now I'm on a fruit and nothing but soft meals diet which includes soup, mashed peas, and other things.

As far as the dentist knows there is nothing wrong with the teeth cavities wise or anything.

I have reduced brushing to 2 times slowly and gently but try to clean them as best as possible in this method.

God what the hell am I suppose to do? I'm only 17 BTW. Don't want to start loosing teeth this young. I'm scared of loosing my teeth in a year or two. That would be extremely sad....

Old 07-10-2006, 04:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

taape HB Usertaape HB User
Re: OMG please help!!!

You might want to start taking calcium supplements if your teeth are getting thin. Maybe your family doctor can do some lab tests to see about your bone density.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread