It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2006, 02:30 PM   #1
(male)

lee2686 HB User
wisdom teeth procedure questions

It is way past time for my wisdom teeth to be removed, and I have finally scheduled my surgery. I've noticed that some of my teeth have slightly moved, and there is pressure around my jaw and head. After the surgery should these things go away? What about my teeth, should they straighten back out (they haven't like drastically moved out of place), but I can feel some pressure on my molars.

Also, should I make an appointment to have my teeth cleaned by the dentist, before I have the surgery done?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
(female)

corricatt HB User
Re: wisdom teeth procedure questions

I don't really see where there is a question about the procedure LOL

I think the pressure will subside once the teeth are removed. You should always get your teeth cleaned. You'll be lucky to get that done before your extractions though, most practices are usually booked way ahead, but don't let that hinder you from calling and scheduling a cleaning.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread