It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
(male)

farrellj HB User
Exclamation 26 year old baby tooth breaking apart

AS mentioned I am 26 years old and have one baby tooth in the on my lower left jaw that has never had a permanent tooth beneath it. It has never given me any problem but over the last few months it seemed like it was almost submerging. Just this week I chiped the tooth on one of the corner peaks. It didn't hurt at all and as I'm currently overseas thought I could just wait till I get home. However today I was eating and some how the tooth cracked from where the chip was and a little bit broke off.

Now it feels like another bit may also fall out... again there is no real pain just a little annoyance. The strange thing is that where to tooth is chiped and a piece broken off it seems I have perfectly healthy gums there.. its almost as if the gum has filled the entire inside of the baby tooth. Is that even possible... and any suggestions as too what I should do. Baring in mind still no real pain... although am afraid to eat in case more tooth breaks off, and considering I won't be returning home for another 5 weeks.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Closed Thread