It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
(male)

teeth1 HB User
starting to worry

About 2 weeks ago the tooth in front of my wisdom tooth began to hurt when I ate it got pretty bad for a day or two and then seemed to just get better. a week later roughly my gums above the two teeth mentioned began to swell. It got pretty swollen in a short period of time. It began to bleed and puss up. in amatter of two days. I went by dentist the guy at the front made me an appointment for a week later. Yesterday I noticed it seems to be less swollen there but it still is doing the oozing puss thing accasionally and the gums around the area are starting to turn red and getting little white spots. In addition my jaw is sore as all get out and it feels like their is a BB under my jaw line now. My face is real sensitive to the touch as well if that makes sense. I went back and the guy said my appointment was in three days come back then, but it seems to be getting worse daily. I brush my teeth I floss and I have been using Mouth was 5-6 times a day since this started. Should I be overly concerned or just wait the two more days for my appointment? Any Dr.'s around willing to share a little light on my disgusting mouth issue I would appreciate it.

Old 10-23-2007, 02:04 PM   #2
(female)

plc HB User
Re: starting to worry

This sounds like you have an infection and should be on antibotics. Most dentists will see you right away,an infection is nothing to fool with. I would call back and demand to be seen.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread