It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

WhiskersOnKittens HB User
Question Tooth soreness after wisdom tooth removal

Hello everyone!

I had a wisdom tooth removed a week and one day ago, and the pain I'm having now I'm not sure if it's related to the removal or not. I am going back to the dentist to have one more removed a week from today, so I will ask him about it then, but in the meantime I was wondering if anybody would have any words of wisdom. The pain is in both the top and bottom teeth on the left hand side of my mouth (the tooth I had removed was on the bottom left hand side), and basically it feels like I have BAD cavities in each and every tooth! I'm not sure why the top row would be affected if it's due to the tooth removal.. But anyways, the pain always starts out in my teeth, and then I get pain in my jaw and eventually a headache.... The pain is not constant -- it usually comes about twice a day, and lasts a couple hours generally. I take a couple Advil's as soon as I feel it coming on because if I don't (such as in the middle of the night) it gets very intense. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

Whiskers

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Wisdom tooth extraction and TMJ jfh1979 TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 5 09-17-2011 09:38 AM
wisdom tooth - no stitches? Kertie446 Dental Health 8 11-24-2009 07:03 AM
antibiotics didn't clear up my wisdom tooth infection brunettie101 Dental Health 3 03-31-2009 12:59 PM
Can Wisdom Tooth Cause This? laskalady Dental Health 4 02-07-2007 02:55 PM
Wisdom tooth and front teeth pain alfiedog Dental Health 1 11-12-2006 12:14 PM