It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2007, 09:38 PM   #1
(female)

cn8132 HB User
bad teeth

My adult daughter has no heath insurance, therefore, has rotten teeth in her month. She is most of the time in pain, she can't hadly eat. She been told the poison is getting into her system. Is there anything she can do until she gets her mouth worked on by a dentist?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2007, 03:28 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bergerbaby HB User
Re: bad teeth

isnt there a dental hospital where you live? where your daughter can go ,as she has no insurance to pay?

in london there are 2 to my knowledge ,and its free as they are dental students that work on you ,supervised by experienced dentists of course

mind you saying that they are hard to ,get seen too,you have to be there about 6am in morning and queue and not guaranteed to be seen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rayefaye HB User
Re: bad teeth

If nothing else, she can go to the ER because they have to see you even if you don't have insurance. They can at least prescribe her something for any kind of infection in her teeth plus give her something for pain. If you have any colleges around that have a dental program maybe they'll take her in and help. Here in NC, there are some dentists who do help people who have no insurance and bill you based on your income. I feel for her because I was in similar position at one time where my teeth were decayed all the way down to the gums and had two partial plates and just the teeth that the wires were attached to. Finally I got a job that had dental insurance and had them fixed. My heart goes out to your daughter because I've been there myself.

Closed Thread