It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

Michael8466 HB User
Dentist Visit

I recently applied for medi-cal due to my own going cases with SS and Workcomp. I had to see another dentist due to the program. I went for my 6 month check up. They took x-rays which took 10 minutes, my total visit was 2 hours. The dentist then came in looked at the e-rays, gave my teeth a 3 minute cleaning and said my teeth were fine see you in six months. They tried to sell me some kind of gum treatment that would cost $1,700 that the program wouldn't cover. Last time I saw a dentist they said I needed a deep cleaning and tried to sell me a $100 toothbrush. I don't know, but it sounds like these dentists are more interested in selling you their products. It's just frustrated, you don't know who to believe anymore. That's goes for doctors as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 08:37 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bergerbaby HB User
Re: Dentist Visit

yes there are thousands dentists etc like that just after your money,rather than treating the patient and charging them for what they actually need

if the dentist says there isnt anything wrong with your teeth,and your in no pain or discomfort.then dont bother with his so called plan
just continue to clean your teeth and use mouth wash or what ever your doing at present
as you must be doing something right not to have anything wrong at moment

wish i could say that about my teeth and i have done everything to try to make my teeth ok just brittle now after cowboys being let loose on them grrrrr

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread