It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
(male)

Shockteckplayer HB User
Soar on my gums! please help

I have a soar on my gums. I know this could easily be a canker soar but the reason i am posting this is because i have been chewing Tobacco. It was a foulish mistake and i regret it and have stopped since i found the soar and have no intentions on starting again. The soar was not their last night or this morning but i came home and placed a small size of tobacco in my front left mouth where the soar has seem to take place. It is red but not bleeding with some white puffyness around the redness. It doesnt really hurt just irritating. I was told that it could be gingavitous do to the germs on my hands when i place the tobacco in my mouth. Note i will say this again their was no sign of the canker soar last night or this morning just after i removed the tobacco. Please i have been very nervous about this and need a good opinion since it will take me a week or so to see a doctor.

Any information one might need about me.
Im 5,10 , 185 lbs 18 years old and have been chewing lightly for about 6 mounths. I brush morning and night but fail to floss and i drink soda. I not sure if this will help but just though id post this.

thank you so much

Mike

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread