It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2007, 07:53 AM   #1
(male)

collinsc HB User
Gap in teeth after treatment

About a year ago i had a crown in one of my back teeth (is it a crown? where they drill it to a stump and then put a replacement bit of ooth on?).

Straight away i thought it was not right and that my mouth was open too much. As it is at the back- i think a bit may be too big/out of place and the bottom tooth doesnt rest on it properly.

I mentioned it to him and he said "Thats not happened, it would hurt".

Another reason i think im right is that i used to be able to bite my necklace! now i cant...

Am i making something out of nothing? can i test it some how?
What else can i do?

Thanks

Old 12-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thelma-Louise HB UserThelma-Louise HB UserThelma-Louise HB User
Re: Gap in teeth after treatment

Or the improper bite will cause other teeth to shift over time as a result. Defintely have it either repaired or replaced otherwise the likelihood of problems (tmj, bone recession, malocclusion, etc) in the future may be greater.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread