Yes, I had all eight mercury-silver dental amalgams removed over 12 years ago. I had two removed at a time, quadrant by quadrant. I had them replaced by porcelain fillings, in a second visit each time.
I'll try to keep this life-story short. I had decades of problems, that doctors could not help me...no matter what they tried. One time I read in a health-food store in a book about they symptoms of dental amalgam poisoning. I had the same symptoms, but I dismissed it at the time, because who would think that these small little gray-black things could cause all that trouble?
Later in life one of my back molars broke and a mercury-silver dental amalgam came apart in my mouth. My pains got worse, much worse, the next day or so. I had headaches like never before, and back and neck pains. I was scared. I called the hospital, but they recommended a research center. For at the time, no one really understood this. I just decided, on my own, to have these ugly things removed. I didn't know whether it would absolutely help my medical problems, but I knew two things for sure. First, those ugly gray-black metal things would no longer be in my teeth. And secondly, I would no longer have those poisons there either, as a source of toxicity.
Afterwards, my life did get better, but not before I got in more trouble. I experimented with anti-mercury supplements soon after I had these amalgams replaced, and I got so sick I literally thought I was going to die. I was about a week in bed, flat on my back, with a small fever, and extremely sleepy, day and night. But my doctor did not believe me that time either. As soon as you mention something they are ignorant about, they just dismiss it as a mental thing. I had internal bleeding as well, and he also dismissed that. Years later, I had a huge kidney stone removed. If my doctor had realized that I was telling the truth, the kidney stone episode in my life would have never happened.
Almost two years ago, my arthritic pains got worse again, and I went to another doctor later. I was told it was just arthritis. But, I'm still skeptical of their knowledge. So, I started back on my herbs and anti-mercury foods (there's at least two of them I know), and I was healed of my pains again.
In the spring of 1978 I was told that I was too fat, too old, and to not run more than a hundred yards by a medical doctor. Today, I run nearly 20 miles a week...and lift small hand-held weights too. A year and a half ago, my right hand hurt so much that I couldn't brush my teeth with it. That pain is no more. You see...getting the mercury removed from the teeth is only part of it. You must detoxify the body as well. I learned this through reading about the subject and my own experimentation. I can't prove anything; only tell you what happened to me.
I used to post here regularly, because of all my previous health problems and because I care so much about people. I wish more people would recognize the problems of putting one of the most toxic poisons in our mouths, next to plutonium. And some say it's safe? I'll never never believe that...not in a million years.
I hope you didn't mind the long story (I tried to shorten it).
Please let me know if you have any questions.