It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
(male)

aznboy123 HB User
wisdom teeth.. need to pull? (picture)

I have like 3 wisdom teeth (probably full grown), but I'm not sure whether they need pulling or not. One of them has grown to the side of the jaw- like imagine a straight healthy tooth, but rotate it 45 degrees toward your tongue. In the past, I had pulled out 4 teeth for braces, so I'm wondering if there's room for my wisdoms.. What do you think? Pull or no pull?

sorry, no picture.. i think they disabled linking pictures from photo-bucket

[Do not post links to pictures or images. Please click the Posting Policy above for more details about the board rules. Thanks - Well-come Moderator.]

Last edited by Well-come; 01-01-2008 at 07:09 PM.

Old 12-31-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
(male)

Chomper76 HB User
Re: wisdom teeth.. need to pull? (picture)

aznboy123 have you asked an Oral surgeon for advice? With wisdom teeth it is very touch and go as far as whether or not it needs to be extraced after they grow in. You said you have three...if the two look like they are in proper place and are fuly out of the gum...I wouldnt worry about it but better to ask. The one that is rotated 45 degrees should probably be pulled though. It could shift or cause other teeth to shift as a result. Any wisdom teeth that grow in funny is usually due to the fact that there was not enough room in your mouth and could cause damage I said above or also jaw misalignment, etc. I'd get a professional opinion and go from there. Dont be afraid to take your time and find the best opinion though...after a wisdom tooth has fully grown out of the gum you rae less at risk of infenction so no rush. Best get it done right.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread