It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2008, 07:18 AM   #1
(female)

BlueEyes2022 HB User
Teeth Whitening

So I really want to get my teeth white again. I do brush at least twice a day and am using the teeth whitening tooth paste. But I have been thinking about getting the whole teeth whitening done, but that is really expensive, so right now it is out of the question. So my two questions are has anyone has the teeth whitening process done and if so how did it go and did you have to do anything special afterwards? Also has anyone tried any of the whitening productsthat are over the counter (you can buy in just about any store) and actually had some real success in useing the product, if so let me know which ones really do work?

Louise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
(female)

cutie777 HB User
Re: Teeth Whitening

HI Louise, I really want to get my teeth whitened too but I've been told by my dentist that toothpastes that claim to whiten teeth actually remove tooth enamel! So I'm steering clear of those. Apparently your dentist can make mouth guards especially for you which you then put a gel in to whiten teeth. This is supposed to be cheaper than professional whitening. My advice would be to ask your dentist about all options that whiten teeth as I believe over the counter products can do more harm than good. Let me know what you come up with!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
(female)

stargazer001 HB User
Re: Teeth Whitening

Hi louise! I too wanted whiter teeth, so I went to wally world and bought some tooth-whitening stuff. Boy, did it work miracles! I can't remember what It was called, but it was pretty cheap, and I will explain quickly how it worked. Basically, there was a tube of teeth-whitening paste and a whole bunch of what looked like small paintbrushes. all you did was 'paint' your teeth before you went to bed at night, then brush it off in the morning. It worked so very well for me! Let me know if this helps, or if you can't find it, I will try to find it again and let you know its name. I think it was crest, but im not sure. Good Luck!

Samantha

Closed Thread