It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2008, 07:45 AM   #1
(female)

sandiclisham HB User
how long does keflex take to work

I have a sinus infection and my dentist is out of town. I am taking Keflex prescribed by my regular doctor. I started yesterday - how long does this take to affect the infection. Thank you.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #2
(male)

engillis HB User
Re: how long does keflex take to work

It may sometimes take 24 to 36 hours before the benefits of your antibiotics are felt, depending on the dose you take. If you can, you should try to contact your out of town dentist (cell phone, other emergency number) to make the sure the dose you're taking will be effective.

[Your signature has been changed. Please do not use your real name, professional title, or post websites with advertising. Please click the "Posting Policy" above for more information. Thanks - Well-come Moderator.]

Last edited by Well-come; 01-18-2008 at 05:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread