It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
(female)

Awilliams07 HB User
Talking how can i get someone to pay for my teeth to be fixed?

how can i get someone to pay for my teeth to be fixed? I am 20 yrs old just got married and don't have any dental ins. and my wisdom teeth are coming in and hurt! I also have some other problems with my teeth but that is my main concern. Is there any where I can go to get help to pay for them??? or some kind of insurace that pays for a good amount of the money that it takes to pay for this stuff???? Thank you so much for ur help.

Last edited by Awilliams07; 12-05-2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: add some info.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User
Re: how can i get someone to pay for my teeth to be fixed?

How ling have your teeth been coming in? Mine took a couple of years and it was very gradual until this summer when my gums started to have a flap because they came in too far and I got my first infection. Other than that, they may hurt here and there and that is somewhat normal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2008, 09:29 AM   #3
(female)

bocmember01 HB User

Check with your county hospital/health department to see if any dental services are offered or if there's a dental school nearby extractions could be less expensive than at a private office.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #4
(female)

dogeyed HB User

Many county health departments, which are basically free clinics, that may charge a small amount according to income, will have a dental department. For about $10 to $50 they pull your wisdom teeth for you. Also, for the same fee, but on another visit, you can have your teeth cleaned, and on yet another visit, they'll do simple fillings. But that's all they'll do for cheap. Also, many communities have a "first-come, first-serve" low-charge dentist for poor people, where he'll pull those wisdom teeth as cheap as a clinic will. So, to find one of those dental offices, check the phone book, or call the county health department for advice, or a hospital "ask a nurse" service, to find one. Then there's technical and medical schools where you can go in and get your teeth worked on for low-cost, and a resident dental person will pull your teeth. About the only problem is, getting in real quick. Now, if things go straight downhill and you're dying, just go to the ER and see will they do it, then bill you later, perhaps.

Closed Thread