It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
(male)

tigger28 HB User
Unhappy need some opinions, sensitive tooth, nausea, headaches

hello,

back in oct. 2008 i had four mercury amalgams removed. two were replaced with plastic (non-molars) and two (upperleft molars had temp fillings put in. the dentist said to wait 8 weeks with a temp medicated fillings then come back to get finished with plastic fillings. had a bad expericen with him overal so I found a new dentist. 10 weeks later.

in the meantime, both my back molars became sensitive to hot and cold and bite. GUMS around the teeth were MORE sensitive to hot and cold than the two molars.

x-rays showed that molar toward the front was drilled into nerve. so i got that tooth extracted and it no longer hurts because we parted ways.

x-rays showed that the molar all the way in the back was NOT drilled that far down at all. but this tooth and the gums around it are still sensitive to hot and cold extremely.(not so much to bite but a little). i have had headaches and nausea since these teeth were drilled on and still today and this is the worst part.

any suggestions? any input is highly appreciated

p.s. i have three different x-rays from before extracion, a week after, and a month-and-a-half after. i could email them to anybody if they want to take a look.

I truly believe that the headaches and nausea will subside after the tooth's nerve settles down but i don't want to lose that last tooth and won't get a root canal.

thank you

Old 02-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
(female)

Becky2008 HB User
Re: need some opinions, sensitive tooth, nausea, headaches

Hi there. You may personal message me the radiographs and I'll take a look at them. Why did you get the amalgams out? Were they defective or was there new decay?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
(female)

Becky2008 HB User

p.s. why won't you get a root canal? Just curious.

Old 02-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
(male)

tigger28 HB User

hi becky2008

thank you

i have read numerous bad things about root canals such as constant undetectable infection from that point on...
also the mercury fillings have a bad reputation and i have had depression for my whole life so i am trying to heal it by cleaning up my body and getting them replaced.

i am more tuned to the 'natural way' because of such a bad experience with regular doctors throughout my life...

thanks again,
che

Last edited by moderator2; 02-18-2009 at 07:11 AM. Reason: posted contact info - instead, please use private messaging

Closed Thread