It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
(male)

PopKing HB User
White on tongue,sticky saliva,very warm bad breath.

I have very bad breath,even after brushing my teeth not even 10 minutes later my breath gets horrible again.I noticed I have white patch globs on my tongue and my breath seem very warm/hot all the time.

Also my saliva is very stick which I "think" has a lot to do with it.

Anyone ever have this problem? My breath has always been bad but now that I'm overweight it has become unbearable even my bedroom is beginning to stink.

Old 08-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
(male)

pitcherred HB User
Re: White on tongue,sticky saliva,very warm bad breath.

white patches - on your tongue is thrush...... - but that doesnt answer why you would have thrush - that might be more of a concern..

thrush is candida (yeast)
do you have any systemic symptoms..?/ are you possibly immune compromised?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
(male)

PopKing HB User

No only that I'm bloated a lot,How do I get rid of thrush/Candida?

Old 08-17-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
(male)

pitcherred HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopKing View Post
No only that I'm bloated a lot,How do I get rid of thrush/Candida?
candida is very hard to get rid of. you have to eliminate all sugars and most carbohydrates from your diet. and you will have to take an antifungal medication like diflucan. or you can you try some herbal medicines.. olive leaf, black walnut, there are a few more.. you can buy a parasite cleanse formula too for this. take digestive enzymes. and probiotics like acidolphilis..

will probably take a couple months..

have you taken antibiotics or steroids before the onset of these problems? its usually the cause if you dont have some other health issues..ofcourse a high refined sugar diet will cause it too..

Last edited by pitcherred; 08-17-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:32 AM   #5
(male)

PopKing HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitcherred View Post
candida is very hard to get rid of. you have to eliminate all sugars and most carbohydrates from your diet. and you will have to take an antifungal medication like diflucan. or you can you try some herbal medicines.. olive leaf, black walnut, there are a few more.. you can buy a parasite cleanse formula too for this. take digestive enzymes. and probiotics like acidolphilis..

will probably take a couple months..

have you taken antibiotics or steroids before the onset of these problems? its usually the cause if you dont have some other health issues..ofcourse a high refined sugar diet will cause it too..
No, but my diet is terrible though I drink a lot of pop and junk food but I am trying to cut it out.I bought some Candida cleanse,I thought I would ask and not bring up Candida to see what people thought first.

Could it be that I'm not drinking enough water?Also I've read that using 3% peroxide as a mouth wash was helpful...has anyone had any success with it?

BTW I tried using a tongue scraper and as soon as I scrape the white off it just comes right back,I noticed the when I scrape from the mid part of my tongue to the back it has a rough feel to it like little bumps...is that normal?

Last edited by PopKing; 08-18-2009 at 02:33 AM.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
(male)

pitcherred HB User

Quote:
No, but my diet is terrible though I drink a lot of pop and junk food but I am trying to cut it out.I bought some Candida cleanse,I thought I would ask and not bring up Candida to see what people thought first.

Could it be that I'm not drinking enough water?Also I've read that using 3% peroxide as a mouth wash was helpful...has anyone had any success with it?

BTW I tried using a tongue scraper and as soon as I scrape the white off it just comes right back,I noticed the when I scrape from the mid part of my tongue to the back it has a rough feel to it like little bumps...is that normal?
i think its normal - tongue can have some texture to it..

Old 08-25-2009, 02:48 AM   #7
(female)

kelly001 HB User

Quote:
I have very bad breath,even after brushing my teeth not even 10 minutes later my breath gets horrible again.I noticed I have white patch globs on my tongue and my breath seem very warm/hot all the time.

Also my saliva is very stick which I "think" has a lot to do with it.

Anyone ever have this problem? My breath has always been bad but now that I'm overweight it has become unbearable even my bedroom is beginning to stink.
The white-tongue problem can be related to other factors such as poor oral hygiene, overgrowth of tissue covering the tongue, and certain foods. You can prevent bad breath with oral hygiene products like the one from Nuvora's Dentiva that help your overall dental health... brushing and flossing twice a day will also help. Your dentist can suggest other ways of cleaning your mouth and helping you prevent bad breath.

Last edited by kelly001; 08-25-2009 at 02:58 AM.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:12 AM   #8
(female)

xen67 HB User

Check with your local periodontist to find out whether you have periodontitis, it's an accute inflammation of the gumline which is one of the main causes of halitosis. I am also suffering with exactly the same thing

Closed Thread