It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
(male)

questions81 HB User
Black/Red dot that Disappears

I had a black/red dot on inside of the lip and it looked like blood spot (i dont remember bitting my lip like that and now 3 weeks later i seen another black/red spot on the inside of my cheek... Bigger than a period "." and I thought it was a grain of pepper or somthing and I tried to touch it and also use my tounge... It also seems to have a crack in my mouth where maybe my teeth reside (is that normal?) Not a huge one or anything. The dot was there earlyer today and I noticed it after eating... Then a few hours later its gone?

I also had gingivitis last year and it got to the stage above that said a dentist so i got a water pic and waited to get a cleaning... and then I finally got a deep cleaning from a different place (since I have no insurance and have a apointment for Health care on the 27th.. ) And the guy said I didnt have that bad of gingivitis... My teeth were fine and I used the water pic alot but then i stopped because it started to make my teeth bleed and now my teeth bleed every time i use it for over say 15-20 seconds even on a med speed...

Last edited by questions81; 03-02-2010 at 07:35 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread