It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
(male)

Paul25 HB User
Tooth moving inwards?

My teeth have been abit dodgy over the last few months and ive become paranoid checking them looking for something to be wrong recently. I have noticed on the top set of teeth, on one side a tooth towards the back is facing inwards. I never used to obsess over them at all so i couldnt tell you if this tooth has always been this way but it just looks out of place as you follow the teeth round towards the back and they start aiming out. There is no pain at all and it isnt loose, i recently had a dentist appointment and unfortunately didnt notice it before, so im just wondering if anyone here has any ideas if it could become a problem? If a tooth was perfectly normal before but somehow moved inwards would there be any pain at all?

The issues ive had over the last few months were bleeding gums and my teeth have just felt abit odd. After i went to the dentist he removed alot of plaque which had built up and which i imagine was causing the bleeding, i dont know why it happened though as ive never really had problems with plaque before.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread