It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
(female)

27olygirl HB User
Question Intimacy and dentures

I am 27 and am getting full upper and lower dentures in the next few weeks, I know i am going to have to tell my boyfriend eventually as this will interupt our sex life. My question/concern is if I will be able to perform oral sex with my dentures in. i dont want to take them out. Also, any advice on how to break the news would be great too. this has been very depressing for me and i have been hiding all of it.. thanks for any help anyone has

Old 05-06-2010, 05:57 AM   #2
(male)

JC59 HB User
Re: Intimacy and dentures

Hi 27OlyGirl, I myself will be getting partial dentures in the coming months. From what I have read on this site, most people clearly indicate that the lower full denture is much harder to control than the upper. You need to tell your boyfriend eventually because you need to know that you can count on him for support. Having to get dentures is an emotional experience (I'm feeling it!) and it will take some before you are comfortable eating, speaking, etc. If your boyfriend takes off, then he wasn't worth keeping! Ask yourself this: If he was the person getting dentures and he told you, how would you respond? Oh, and as for your original question, some people on this site have stated that dentures (out) have actually enhanced that area of their sex life.

Take Care,
Jimmy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
(female)

jomig1231 HB User
Re: Intimacy and dentures

Don't worry I recently got a full set of Dentures and was very worried my man would not want to kiss let alone have me do oral. I am 32 and first off if your boyfriend really loves you, he wont mind, of course that being said to answer your question about keeping them in during oral, I would not recommend it. You dont have the feeling in a denture that you do with natural teeth so there is a chance you could bite without knowing it, and truthfully the pleasure you give him with out the denture will more than likely be better than with your natural teeth. My man has told me it is even better than before I got my new dentures. Besides that if its at night you shouldnt have your dentures in anyway. Hope that helps!

Closed Thread