It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
(male)

wade1970 HB User
How rotten teeth can affect your bod

I to am riddled with decayed teeth that have rotted and broken either level with the gum line or below the gum line. I didn't have good dental care as a young child due to poor financial situations,And my parents didn't know about child services that could have helped with this problem. I have sufferd many long hours of dental pain and even in my adult yrs with dental care my teeth have continued to just rot away. I guess some of this could be genetic because both my parents have bad dental history. My younger sister has had equal pain with her teeth as I have Im to the point where my teeth are poisoning me so badly that im sick all the time,and I know that my teeth are the cause because when I wake up in the morning my pillow is covered with the fowlest smelling mess you could ever imagine. I have awaken to big spots of blood,pus,and God knows what else that has came out of my gums at night while I sleep. My breath is a very touchy subject to me because I am so ashamed of how bad it smells,Not to mention the constant taste of rotting flesh in my mouth. I no longer even have the nerve to kiss my own wife because my breath is so fowl. I want to have all these things taken out of my mouth so badly but I just can't afford it Im unemplyeed now due to my teeth Im sick every day of my life now simply because im being poisoned by my own body,But like the guy that said he was afraid to try and get his pulled because most of mine are broken below the gum,and I don't know what will have to be done to get them out.But at this point and time I am willing to go the distance to be free of the pain and nasteyness that I endure every day of my life. I look forward to the day I can kiss the woman I love and have been married to for the past 20yrs.

Last edited by moderator2; 05-24-2010 at 05:35 AM. Reason: to start a new thread

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB User
Re: How rotten teeth can affect your bod

Don't know where you live, but here in Arkansas we have dental clinics that hold weeks at a time that will do free cleaning and extraction for low income or people who have no dental insurance. Try contacting your local health department

Closed Thread