It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
(male)

AngryBeaver HB User
Teeth Crowding/Pressure

I am 18 years old.
For about 2 weeks now I have been feeling a kind of pressure in my front teeth, it started with the bottom teeth. It's a kind of tickly feeling, and it has caused me to tongue/suck with my teeth a lot. A few days ago, I was sure I felt my teeth click when I was playing with my teeth, as if my teeth are overlapping and rubbing. It scared the hell out of me because I feel as if my teeth are falling out, and now it seems as if all my teeth are shifting, top ones included. My front teeth are all kind of sensitive now, and I'm sure they are crowding because my wisdom teeth are coming it. But is it normal for them to feel as if I can actually move them? The movements are minute and I'm not forcing against my teeth too hard, but there is still a movement.

When this started happening, I got worried about my mouth/dental health and began flossing daily. That was a week or two ago (could it explain anything?) I also saw a dentist Wednesday for a cleaning and he said its typical for teeth to start crowding in young men.

My wisdom teeth have started breaking the gums on the top but not on the bottom (where I feel this pressure most,) is it possible my wisdom teeth are pushing my bottom teeth without emerging? I can't stand this pressure on my teeth until my next dentist appointment in September, I'm constantly sucking my teeth to relieve the tingly feeling. I've been having bad dreams about my teeth falling out, the fact my teeth are literally moving in my mouth is stressing me out. It's also uncomfortable to close my mouth, my front teeth feel all out of place.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

braveheart226 HB User
Re: Teeth Crowding/Pressure

Make an appointment with an orthodontist for a better answer. Also, stop touching your teeth because it they ARE loose, your hands and even the mouth gestures you're making can make them even looser.
Did you speak to your dentist about your concerns? Does he think that your teeth are loose?

Closed Thread