It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
(female)

Instant Funk HB User
Tooth throbbing

I have a dentist appointment after the Easter weekend, but I just want to try and figure out what's going on. About 4 weeks ago I got a filling in my tooth (beside my front one on my left hand side). All was fine with it. Then about 3 weeks ago one of my wisdom teeth started coming in. I have the other ones taken out. There wasn't a tooth where this one is coming in and I was told it would have enough room. Well it hurt like hell. I was in pain for three weeks. Really excruciating pain for the last week, but yesterday the wisdom tooth started to calm down, but now the tooth that I last got a filling in is throbbing. I can't touch it with my tongue without getting a sharp pain. The gums aren't sensitive around it whatsoever, I don't see any abscesses, the tooth isn't sensitive to hot and cold. It's just throbbing. Could this be caused by the pressure my wisdom tooth was putting on my mouth while coming in? Is the nerve dying? Did something go wrong with the filling?

Closed Thread