It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
(female)

deb86 HB User
lump/bubble on toncil

so i have a bubble on my left toncil, about the size of a peanut m'm its looks to have clear fluid in it.. doesnt look infected with mucus, it came up around 2 and half months ago just after i had my son, i had a bit if a sore throat in hospital so they gave me some asprin to gargle, and i know that the lump came after that. it feels dry and i get a little horsish sometimes, i feel unwell and have lost my appitite (could be due to other things though,) its not painful exactly except the annoyance of feeling awkward when swallowing and i think my throat in that area is swollen... i went to the doctor i dont have a very good one atm, and he told me he beleived he thought it to be a cyst?? and to go to dentist as it may be cause by dental problems, so off to the dentist i went the dentist told me abscesses and fluid collections dont usually happen in that area as fluid usually drains down, and to ask the doctor to have biopsy/culture done. i went back to the doctor and told him this and he didnt like being told he could be wrong he said because it to him is most likely a cyst and because i dont have private insurance he wouldnt touch it if its a cyst shouldnt i have it drained (i worry about it and hate the thing just want it gone).. should i just stop worrying about it and see if anything happens or stamp my little feet and get second opinion??? has anyone else ever had one of these little mouth monsters??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
(male)

leowja HB User
Re: lump/bubble on toncil

I know you wrote this almost a year ago, but if you get this message, I just wanted to say that I have the same thing. My doctor keeps prescribing me antibiotics, but I'm positive that I don't have an infection and the antibiotics that I have taken seem to only have made my throat worse. I don't know if you found out anything, but if you do, let me know!

Closed Thread