It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
(female)

jackmyster HB User
Filing or Root canal????

hey over the summer i started to ge this throbbing ache in my back teeth both top and bottom. i tried everythin to relieve the pain. Finally the pain went away by itself. it didnt start hurting until november of this year again. i looked into my mouth and notcied that i could see dark spots on the top of my teeh. The throbbing has just recently come back full throttle and i am unable to eat food. i know they are cavities but how can i tell if ill need a filling or a root canal. i am 18 years old and the last time i was at the dentist was 8 years ago???? Please help me?????///

Old 12-01-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
(female)

freks1988 HB User
Re: Filing or Root canal????

The dentist will take x-rays and examine your tooth. He or she will be able to determine whether or not you need a root canal or just a filling. Try to go to the dentist at least once a year to to have your teeth examined and cleaned, because prevention is worth it in the long run, and the dentist can find small problems before they become bigger problems that end up costing you more money.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread