It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2011, 04:38 AM   #1
(female)

sunny89 HB User
How to Remove Tartar From Dentures

Removing built up tartar can take a bit of extra effort. Tartar is caused by saliva and it can build up on dentures as easily as it does on natural teeth. It is typically found on the upper molars and along the backs of the lower front teeth. Removing tartar from your dentures will help keep your gums and mouth healthy and fresh. Remove your dentures to clean them. Brush your teeth after meals at least twice a day. Use a regular toothbrush and a fluoride toothpaste. Rinse your dentures thoroughly to remove all food particles from underneath the plate. when tartar is built up you should soak your dentures nightly in a solution of 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 warm water.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2011, 01:21 AM   #2
(male)

rastro HB User
Question Re: How to Remove Tartar From Dentures

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny89 View Post
Removing built up tartar can take a bit of extra effort. Tartar is caused by saliva and it can build up on dentures as easily as it does on natural teeth. It is typically found on the upper molars and along the backs of the lower front teeth. Removing tartar from your dentures will help keep your gums and mouth healthy and fresh. Remove your dentures to clean them. Brush your teeth after meals at least twice a day. Use a regular toothbrush and a fluoride toothpaste. Rinse your dentures thoroughly to remove all food particles from underneath the plate. when tartar is built up you should soak your dentures nightly in a solution of 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 warm water.
do you have anything on removing tartar on real teeth??:

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2012, 04:56 AM   #3
(female)

sunny89 HB User
Re: How to Remove Tartar From Dentures

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastro View Post
Use a soft bristled toothbrush to clean your teeth mix salt and baking soda (put on your tooth paste) while brushing and brush your teeth to remove tartar from your teeth successfully you can see the change within week. I have herded that brushing teeth with black tea powder also remove tartar but I'll suggest not to do it because i have did it and really it tastes very bad i felt like omitting.

The Following User Says Thank You to sunny89 For This Useful Post:
rastro (01-04-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
(female)

Toothgirl HB User
Smile Re: How to Remove Tartar From Dentures

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastro View Post
Tartar/calculus is too hard for you to remove at home. You need to have a dental cleaning. A toothbrush will never remove it.

You can prevent calculus build up by removing plaque daily with brushing and flossing. Hardened plaque is calculus, so remove the plaque, prevent the calculus!

Old 05-30-2012, 01:13 AM   #5
(male)

Marksteven HB User
Re: How to Remove Tartar From Dentures

To remove the tarter from the teeth is to hard a t home you can try the baking soda but i hope it will not completely works so i hope you should try to go for a dental and need a good dental care.

Last edited by Marksteven; 06-16-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Closed Thread